Christmas can be a time of expectation and pressure. Families are supposed to “get along”, and this is not always possible. Some families have endured trauma or conflict amongst their members. There is nothing like the expectation and pressure of Christmas to place a magnifying glass on family feuds, fallouts and breakups. For some, who have experienced bereavement through loss, divorce or separation it can be a very difficult time. Often a Christmas without the person we once loved is a painful time, and a deep ‘solitary sadness’ can be experienced.
We understand how important it is to provide real emotional and professional support to people experiencing a hard time during the Christmas holidays period.
Clinical psychologists Teresa D’Amato and Maria Tedesco at Thinkwell Psychology are available for consultations during the Christmas period as follows:
The team of therapists at Thinkwell Psychology is available for consultations as follows:
- Open Monday 18th December to Saturday 23rd December 2017
- Closed Sunday 24th December 2017
- Closed Monday 25th December 2017
- Closed Tuesday 26th December 2017
- Open Wednesday 27th to Saturday 30th December 2017
- Closed Sunday 31st December 2017
- Closed Monday 1st January 2018
- Open Tuesday 2nd January 2018
Bookings can be made by phone (6361 1275) or online.